Tuesday, August 4, 2020
“Fill in the valleys, and level the mountains and hills. Straighten the curves, and smooth out the rough places.”
Personal Note: Why is it that when I read this, I immediately thought of my own imperfections? And yet, that has been my cry these past four months. I believe in Isaiah 60! It is TIME to arise and shine! I WANT the glory of the Lord to be in me and through me in these dark days. I want to see His glory. I want to see miracles. I want my prayers (coming forth from His heart) to be answered. I want to be in agreement with HIM.😉 I’m a little ahead of myself with verse 5: THEN!
- Come, Lord, to those who are in the valleys of oppression and depression, lift up their eyes to see You, to feel Your love and great compassion. Show them the way out.
- Bring down the mountains of pride. Release humility to Your people. Help us to humble ourselves and pray. Take down those whose pride, haughtiness and arrogance that try to destroy the values we hold so dear in America and in Your remnant church. Raise up Your standard and Your people to the 7 mountains of influence.
- Expose the hidden hills of lies, deceit, and their hidden agendas that come against what should be our righteous government, in our public schools, and in abortion clinics.
- Straighten our thinking. Release Your angel armies to fight the enemy and his twisted demons. Strangle those who try to strangle us. Give us Your voice to shout out the truth. Spirit of Truth, come! Spirit of death—to vision, to bodies, to speech, to righteousness, be gone in Jesus’ name.
- Show Your people the way out of rough places. Jesus, You said, “I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.” Be the light to our path and show us the way home to Father. Use these hard experiences to prepare a way to Your throne and the Courts of Heaven. Release the Spirit of Wisdom to every household. Let mothers and fathers seek You, hear You and obey You.
- I decree, according to Psalm 84:6, that we WILL walk through the Valley of Weeping and it WILL become the place of refreshing springs. Living Water, River of Life, Holy Spirit, capture our hearts and lead us into Your glory. Amen.
No comments yet