Monday, August 3, 2020
“Listen! It’s the voice of someone shouting, “Clear the way through the wilderness for the Lord! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God!”
Personal note: I immediately thought of Wisdom as portrayed in Proverbs 8:1 “Listen as Wisdom calls out! Hear as understanding raises her voice!” (The whole chapter is GRRREAT!—like Tony the Tiger says.) And also, in this verse is a reference to John the Baptist as he “prepared the way” for the Lord. Last thing to note in both Isaiah and Proverbs is the use of exclamation points. Emphasis and importance here!
- In Jesus’ name, I declare that all who are unsaved or backslidden or complacent in their faith, WILL hear the word of the Lord!
- I bind the enemy’s lying spirit and deceptive speech and loose awakening and clarity.
- Confusion, GO in Jesus’ name.
- Overwhelming sense, be still!
- Calm and Comforting Holy Spirit, come! Prince of Peace, come! Jehovah Shalom, come!
- Speak to those in the night season who don’t hear in the daytime.
- Give unsettling dreams or pleasant encounters with Your Spirit. Only YOU know what will reach Your sons and daughters.
- Awaken the divine DNA that You placed in them before they were even born.
- Prepare divine encounters through phone calls or social media or even television. Those things that are meant to distract WILL attract them to YOU!
- Unblock the eye gate, the ear gate, and the heart gate.
- Open wide spaces as You lead them through the valleys and through the wilderness they are experiencing.
- Be their door, Jesus, and present them with the keys to their inheritance.
- This is the hour for Your saints to arise. Help us to prepare ourselves and others for Your second coming. Help us to take our place on the top of the 7 mountains to influence our cities, our region, our nation, and our world.
- All is not lost. There is TIME! Use “my” time to Your glory. Amen
No comments yet