Sunday, August 2, 2020
“Speak tenderly to Jerusalem. Tell her that her sad days are gone and her sins are pardoned. Yes, the Lord has punished her twice over for all her sins.”
Personal Note: Would you believe I woke up at 4:02 this morning? I immediately thought of Isaiah 40 and began with verse 1 and “thought” I might have remembered verse 2 in my prayers.
- No more regret! No more living with past wounds, hurts, and bitterness. This is a new day!
- Receive the Father’s blessing!
- Join with Jesus, because of His loving sacrifice to die in your place and by the power of His Spirit living within you, boldly stand before the Throne of Grace. ASK! you will be heard.
- Intercede with Jesus and Holy Spirit for those who need His grace.
- Speak Your tender love and mercy to those who are suffering from illness, who grapple with demonic attack and influence, who need to receive salvation, who need a breakthrough.
- Use me and my words and influence to heal a broken heart.
- Use my hands and feet to go and do the work You’ve called me to.
- Help me to comfort Your people!
- Prepare their hearts to call up the past and deal with it once and for all, receive forgiveness, and let it go forever.
- Pull up every root of grief, unbelief, unforgiveness, and/or bitterness. Replace it with the washing of Your words of life.
- Uncover and reveal Your promises for a NEW DAY and a new beginning.
- May I be used to speak those words. Amen
No comments yet